- Provide 24x7x365 incident management and service restoration support;
- Manage end-to-end resolution of an incident including support provided by non-GSD organizations;
- Manage Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for Network outages, drive Lesson Learned and corrective actions;
- Drive complex outage resolution scenarios and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations.
- Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution.
- Resolve incidents within defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, Outside Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), third-party providers, etc.
- Manage the communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested.
- Produce Incident Reports, conduct RCA analyze and Lesson Learned.
- Reviewing and auditing the process.
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making .recommendations for improvement and actions tracking.
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
- Ticket backlog management and push for resolution aged tickets.
- On call duty for out of hours incidents.
- Provide inputs for the ticket handling quality assessment.
- Mobilize teams and drive towards the target
- Analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Coordination skills
- Excellent Inter & Intra Personal skills
- Self – Driven & Goal Oriented
- Show Can – do – Attitude
- Driving & Co-ordination skills
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to document information.
- Customer focus
- Engineering background or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Incident management & coordination.
- Experience in telecom technical domains
- Network troubleshooting & problem isolation.
- Topology of the customer’s network.
- Good understanding of telecommunications / network / information technology solutions & product..
- ITIL based framework experience.
- English and German Language knowledge mandatory
Processes & Tools
- Knowledge of NOC/GNOC processes.
- Knowledge of NOC/GNOC tools: ITSM, Dashboard, EIF, and other platform tools.