Within the Nokia GSD NI/NPO department, responsible for Global Service Delivery, we are looking for an Expert NI/NPO Engineer (Expert Network Implementation Engineer/Expert Network Planning and Optimisation).
- Develop solutions for site integration/upgrade/re-homing for various technologies/vendors (RAN/Transport&IP/Core and Nokia/HUAWEI/Ericsson/ZTE)
- Pilot solution testing, develop industrialization methods and procedures
- Analyze with the operational team the industrialization results and propose adjustments as needed
- Provide comprehensive work instructions and improvements of the existing processes.
- Development/management and implementation of new automatic scripts and tools
- Develop, verify and implement procedure changes proactively or based on internal/customer feedback.
- On demand, supports presales, bidding and sales team in designing and building offers related to his domain/project and potential up-scopes
- Indentifies and analysis customer needs and advices them on solutions/technologies products which are the best fit
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: support teams, NI and NPO teams.
- Provide training for NI/NPO teams for the industrialization of the method
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies
- Good communication and interaction skills on multiple levels;
- Customer-oriented way of working
- Strong Experience in Maintenance/Network Operations activities
- At least 4 years experience in one of the following technologies:
- Radio access network (2G/3G/4G)
- IP/MPLS environment
- SDH/ATM/DWDM equipment
- Core switching network
- Fluent in English language (starting from B1 level)
- French or German knowledge would be a plus.